The Culinary Quartet.
An homage to Traube’s culinary diversity. Enjoy dinner at a different restaurant every night and finish up the week with a delicious lunch at Harald Wohlfahrt’s Schwarzwaldstube. The restaurant has been distinguished with 3 Michelin Stars and 19,5 points Gault&Millau. Enjoy the great culinary variety the Traube has to offer.
- Accommodation for 4 nights
- Welcome with fruits, flowers and champagne
- Every day starts with our copious breakfast buffet from 07.30-12.00 a.m.
- Our daily “delicious afternoon” buffet of light snacks from 02.30-04.30 p.m.
- A 6-course dinner at Silberberg restaurant on the first night
- A festive 5-course dinner at Köhlerstube restaurant on the second night
- A 3-course Swabian dinner at Bauernstube on the third night
- An elegant 7-course tasting lunch at the famous Schwarzwaldstube restaurant
- Wireless internet
- more amenities
Arrive on Monday, depart on Friday.
The Schwarzwaldstube is closed from 11th of January up to and including 4th of February 2016, and from 1st of August up to and including 25th of August 2016. Please let us know your table requirements when you reserve your room.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call our reservation team: +49 7442 492-0.
The rates are inclusive of the set menus. Beverages and visitor´s tax will be charged separately. The rates you see in the grid on this page are per room and per package. For all other room-categories please call our reservation team. All rates quoted are subject to availability and alteration.
|Rooms||Duration||1 person||2 people|
|Standard Queen||4 nights||ex 1,095.00 EUR||—|
|Komfort||4 nights||ex 1,433.00 EUR||ex 1,938.00 EUR|
|Premium||4 nights||ex 1,618.00 EUR||ex 2,230.00 EUR|
- not available
- limited available
- * The price may vary at different occupancy.