Time to cook and enjoy
Enjoy our cookery school while experiencing all of the amenities that Traube Tonbach has to offer. Together, we will prepare four courses during the cooking class*, which starts at 10.00 a.m. and ends at 4.30 p.m.
- Accommodations for 2 nights
- Welcome with fruit, flowers and sparkling wine
- Everyday starts with our hearty daily breakfast buffet from 07.30-12.00 a.m.
- Our “delicious afternoon” buffet of light snacks from 15.00-17.00 p.m.
- A 5-course dinner at Köhlerstube
- Participation in a cooking class*
- Evening room service: Gourmet plate with a half-bottle of wine
- Free wireless internet
* Only selected cooking class dates
The following cooking classes have an extra charge:
- 24th February 2014 Lobster, prawns and soft-shell crabs - 10,00 per person
- 25th February 2014 Exclusive menu with Périgord truffle - 140,00 per person
- 14th July 2014 Grilling fish, meat and vegetables -10,00 per person
- 15th July 2014 Grilling poultry and exotic fruit - 10,00 per person
- 16th September 2014 Variety of ingredients from local forests - 10,00 per person
- 10th November 2014 Traditional St Martin’s Goose - 10,00 per person
- 11th November 2014 Variations on goose liver - 110,00 per person
- 1st December 2014 Goose liver, truffles, lobster, oysters, scallops - 190,00 per person
- 2nd December 2014 Classic cold appetizers for buffets: Baden-Baden saddle of venison, salmon Bellevue, goose liver mousse, meat pie - 20,00 per person
|Rooms||Duration||1 Person||2 persons|
|Standard Queen||2 Days||ex 645.00 EUR||—|
|Komfort||2 Days||ex 784.00 EUR||ex 1,130.00 EUR|
|Premium||2 Days||ex 894.00 EUR||ex 1,240.00 EUR|
- not available
- limited available
- * The price may vary at different occupancy.