11th January: Stews from braised ox cheek, oxtail and veal head with various winter vegetables.
8th February: Schmankerlküche from Austria. Dishes from Henry Oskar Frieds years of traveling in Vorarlberg.
15th March: Asian flavors. Dishes from my years of traveling in Thailand and Indonesia.
16th March: Spring Cuisine Herbs, salads, fish, poultry and fine vinegars and oils.
12th April: On the hand, 10 different tips of fine street food. From tuna burgers to club sandwich, shrimp wrap and canapes.
13th April: Exotic and regional fruits with green asparagus and saltwater fish.
3rdMay: Vegetarian dishes with asparagus, morel and wild garlic.
4thMay: Dish of Baden asparagus with fish and poultry.
13thSeptember: Baden and Alsatian specialties.
14thSeptember: Variations of the Farmduck.
11thOctober: Preparing game dishes
8thNovember Light cuisine
1. Mildly smoked char on lime cream.
2. Fried St. James scallops on mango and coriander.
3. Herbed corn poulard breast on celery cream.
4. Coffee granite and manderine sorbet with almond foam.
9thNovember Opulent cuisine
1. Calf's head and tongue from the broth, pressed potatoes, watercress and sauce Ravigot.
2. Casuolette of pork belly, sausages and winter vegetables.
3. Stuffed peasant duck drake from the tube on mugwort jus on caramelized red cabbage.
4. Lukewarm oven-slipper with kletzen and cranberries on vanilla sauce and sour cream ice cream.
15thMarch 2022 Fitness and vitality in spring